Dr. Cindy Schreier, President and Chief Scientist at PRIMA Environmental, has over 20 years of hands-on experience evaluating the chemicals and amendments most commonly used during in situ remediation. She offers her scientific expertise to assist clients with the following:
- Use of chemical and biological reagents.
- Selection of appropriate reagent(s) to use in the field.
- Application of treatability test results to the field.
- Evaluation of remediation efforts that did not perform as expected (either better or worse).
- Scientific review of previous treatability studies and other reports.
- Development and/or review of treatability testing protocols.
- Literature searches/reviews.
- Unusual projects requiring chemical knowledge.
- Presentation of scientific issues and information to clients, regulatory agencies, stakeholders, students and other interested groups.